547 Main Street East, Hamilton
ABOUT 547 MAIN STREET EAST, HAMILTON
This huge 2-bedroom features modern comforts mixed with traditional charm. The 6-room suite features the amenities of a modern rental (dishwasher, washer and dryer, pot lights, and stainless steel appliances) with old-world comforts (decorative fireplace, two sets of bay windows, wood-carved mouldings, arched doorways, and stained glass windows. Centrally located in downtown Hamilton, this building is steps from public transportation and less than a 5-minute walk from a great grocery store, the gym, and a slew of Hamilton’s must-try local foodie spots! The property is located two blocks from The Historic Bruce Trail!
• 6 rooms (1 living/dining room, 1 office/reading room, 2 bedrooms, 1 kitchen, 1 washroom)
• Recently renovated
• In-suite Laundry
• Stainless steel, brand-name kitchen appliances - including a dishwasher
• Decorative fireplace, 2 sets of bay windows, stained glass windows, and wood-carved mouldings
• Parking available
• Public transit at your doorstep
• State-of-the-art security cameras and lighting system
• Hamilton-based property management that is proactive, responsive, and reliable
***The tenant is responsible for hydro. The landlord pays heat and water.
SUITE & PROPERTY AMENITIES
12 Foot Ceilings