About 540 King Street East, Hamilton, Ontario
Welcome to 540 King Street East in Downtown Hamilton!
Everything in the unit is brand new! The kitchen features stainless steel appliances (including a dishwasher) and opens onto the living area with some units having a modern white electric fireplace! There is in-suite washer & dryer, new AC units, flooring, windows and modern light fixtures. The washroom is fully renovated with a tub and classic white tiles.
***Tenant is responsible for the hydro and water bill.
• Open-concept kitchen subway-tile backsplash and many kitchen cabinets
• New stainless-steel appliances with dishwasher
• Brand new in-suite washer and dryer
• 4-piece bathroom, including a bathtub and classic white tiles!
• Modern white, some units with electric fireplace
• Tons of storage space (with a big closet in every bedroom)
• State-of-the-art security camera and lighting system monitoring building exterior and fob access control system
• Public transit at your doorstep
• Hamilton-based property management that is proactive, responsive, and reliable
• Groceries: Denninger's Foods of the World and Franco's No Frills
• Great restaurants: HAMBRGR, The Mule, The French, FSH & CHP, Cafe Oranje
• J.C. Beemer Park
• Convenient Public transit
• Sobi Bike station is steps away!
• Building has a Walkscore of 84!
• Two grocery stores, Downtown Hamilton, Jackson Square Mall & Movie Theatre, Theatre Aquarius, MERIT Brewing Company, James Street's many bustling restaurants, bars, and shops, and the Escarpment's Historic Bruce Trail