About 463 King Street East, Hamilton, Ontario
- Expansive bay window
- New stainless-steel appliances
- Original character restored and highlighted throughout (high ceilings, ornate tile ceiling tiles)
- Direct outside access
- Newly renovated bathroom
- On-site parking available
- On-site coin laundry
- State-of-the-art security camera and lighting system monitoring building exterior
- Public transit at your doorstep
- Hamilton-based property management that is proactive, responsive, and reliable
- Utilities: Landlord pays for heat and water. Tenant is only responsible for hydro.
- Groceries: Denningerbs Foods of the World and Francobs No Frills
- Great restaurants: HAMBRGR, The Mule, The French, FSH & CHP, Cafe Oranje, Red Rockets
- J.C. Beemer Park
- Building has a Walkscore of 93.
- Two grocery stores, Downtown Hamilton, Jackson Square Mall & Movie Theatre, Theatre Aquarius, MERIT Brewing Company, James Street S with many bustling restaurants, bars, and shops, and the Escarpment and Historic Bruce Trail
Vinyl Plank Floors
No Smoking allowed
Parking is available at an additional cost.